Each month the IMS PTSA hosts a lunch for the IMS staff in the Faculty Lounge. Volunteers are needed for the following roles.
Chair(s) of Teacher Appreciation Committee: Chairs will help recruit hosts, help hosts with menus and volunteer recruitment, manage budget and work with IMS admin to confirm event plans.
Hosts: The hosts are the main coordinators and can pick their own themes and plan their own meals.
- Resources of menus and quantity info that has been saved from past events is available to use.
- The PTSA will provide a list of interested volunteers
- Hosts are welcome ask for help and donations from friends
- Volunteer sign up is made easy via SignUp Genius.
- There is a budget available to help offset any food costs.
- You can sign up to host by yourself, or with some friends.
Food Volunteers: donating food items for this meal.
- Drop off is in the Faculty Lounge
- Food is usually requested by 10 am.
Set up, Serve, or Clean up Volunteers: In addition to food, lunches also need volunteers to help with
- set up (approx. 10-11:50)
- serve (approx. 11-1pm)
- clean up after (approx. 1-1:45pm)
For more information on how to get involved, please contact email@example.com
Staff Appreciation dates for 2017/2018
Staff Appreciation Lunches (10 am – 2 pm)
- November 16th – Thanksgiving Pie Service
- December 7th – Family Traditions
- January 18th – Lunar New Year (Xieshi)
- February 13th – French Valentine’s Day
- March 15th – St. Patrick’s Day/Chili Bar
- April 5th – End of Trimester Treats
- June 7th – Coffee Cart & Treats
*Staff Appreciation Week – Week of May 7th.