Welcome to the Islander Middle School PTSA website. Our mission is to put together helpful information for IMS parents. This includes information on PTSA Membership and Fundraising, Volunteer Opportunities, Legislative Advocacy and Islander Middle School Newsletters.
New to Mercer Island and IMS? Check out our New Families Page under Get Connected!
- April 18: IMS Eastshore Choir
- April 20: IMS Eastshore Orchestra Festival
- April 20: IMS Eastshore Band Festival at IMS 8:00am-4:00pm
- April 20-22: IMS Play 6:30-9:00pm
- April 27: IMS 8th Grade MSP Testing: Science
- April 27: IMS WEB Parent Night 6:30-7:30pm
- April 30: IMS PTSA Golden Acorn Nominations Deadline
- May 29: Memorial Day no school for students
- June 12: 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony 6:30pm more information
- June 13: 8th Grade Party 10:30am – 2:30pm at Art Marble 21 (Forms and Payment Information)
- June 16: Last Day of School
Message from the PTSA President, Kim Comstock
Dear IMS Families,
Once again we’ve arrived at that time of year where the school days fly by, our kids grow restless as the sun begins to shine and Summer vacation is in sight!
In less than two short weeks Read More
Attention IMS PTSA Members:
We are looking to reward outstanding volunteers for his/her creativity, innovation, dedication and amazing work for Islander Middle School. Let’s show our volunteers how much we appreciate them. Use our convenient online nomination form. Golden Acorn Nomination Deadline is Friday, April 30, 2017
Legacy Bricks Still Available!
Become a permanent part of IMS Gator History! This is a one time opportunity open to IMS PTSA families and staff to purchase a Legacy Brick. These bricks will pave the way to the new main entrance of Islander Middle School. All proceeds will be used to fund student enrichment programs at Islander Middle School.